The Philippine Nurses Association of Gulfcoast Florida, Incorporated, also known as PNAGF, is a non-profit professional organization comprised of members of Filipino nurses from Pasco, Hernando, and Pinellas counties which are all strategically located along the Gulf of Mexico. It was founded in 1999 by Filipino nurses in Pasco County, Florida. Its prime mission is to have a professional organization that will unite Filipino-American nurses in the area. Its initial goals are to promote professional and personal enrichment, strengthen camaraderie among the members, extend community service and promote the Filipino unique culture and traditions through participation in socio-cultural events and activities of the Filipino American communities. And, these humble goals have expanded into what they are today. Also, it extends its support to fellow Filipino nurses who are new in the area or just arrive in the country.
- PNAGF hosted the PNAA South South Central Regional Conference in May 2009 at the Marriott Hotel, Clearwater, Florida
- PNAGF hosted the PNAA South Central Regional Conference in May 2014 at Innisbrook Resorts , Palm Harbor , Florida.
- PNAGF received the PNAA SCR Teamwork First Place Award in 2013
- PNAGF has awarded Scholarships to 24 undergraduate students pursuing levels of nursing from Associate to Masters Degree since 2004. / Scholarships given to 4 undergraduate students in the Philippines , Bulacan University in 2018
- PNAGF was a Nominee from Tampa Business Journal as a Professional Organization in 2010
- PNAGF has given Nursing Excellence Awards to recognize several nurses who excel in their fields of specialties being Administrators, Educators, Clinical , Community Service Volunteers and Entrepreneurs since 2004.
- PNAGF came in 3rd among all the PNAA chapters with 124% increase rate of Memberships in 2018.
- PNAGF contributed monetary donation to purchase a Yellow Boat used to transport school children across a river in Barangay Suay, Himalayan and Bolilo Island, in Hinobaan, Davao.
- PNAGF contributed monetary donations to the American Red Cross for the New York Terrorism Victims in 2001.
- PNAGF contributed monetary donations to victims of hurricanes in Houston, Texas and Pensacola, Florida
- PNAGF contributed monetary donations to victims of Typhoons Ompong and Ondoy in the Philippines.
- PNAGF has participated in community service activities and fundraising events hosted by other local/national organzations for several years like the Alzheimers Walk, American Heart Association, and American Diabetes Association to name a few.